Saturday, May 29, 2010

Again: US Census Robot Comes to My Door

In previous posts I have shared feelings about the US Census being Racial Profiling. Well today I told the lady I am not answering the Simple Form. So to All, here is what I feel is needed.
  • We were a 7 member multigenerational family. My beloved wife passed from earth on her Journey Through Life... And now we are six.
  • My father was Swiss and My mother was Italian... So I guess that makes me a Swiss-Italian
  • My father learned how to Read English from Comic Books.. And successfully owned a Dairy for 35 years.
  • I'm a Native of California... But recently flew, and the check points made me feel like an Alien and NOT a Native Citizen of Swiss/Italian decent. 
The laws talk of Privacy.. So I say, that just refers to your name sake... But goodness, me, one now knows the mix of designated Minorities vs Caucasians.

So, if you read this, and whether you have filled out the US Census, please add a note to this. I may need it, if the Feds come after me.

Show Me the Law>> Reverse Miranda Blog-- http://mirandaawarness.blogspot.com/2008/05/show-me-lawknow-your-miranda-rights.html

In Advance Thanks for Listening, GranPa Chuck

No comments: