Saturday, May 29, 2010

Racial Profiling ~ Look at the Whole Picture

Group Project: Don't Fill Out the US Census
A few days ago, I returned from FL, I had a census taker coming to my door.. At this point, I refuse to fill in the questionnaire... ie Key Word>>>>>; Racial Profiling... Not to mention I feel our Laws are in Conflict.

In addition, it will be good practice for all of us to use the Principles of "Creating Your Law Book"  found in "Standing in the Shadow of the Law", currently free for all to use (Link: http://nfpcar.org/Shadow/6/indexprint.htm )

So here is a simple Legal Order, according to the Census Bureau's handout:
  1. "Your are required by Law to provide the information requested."
  2. According to US Code Title 13 (Section 9, 141, 193, 214, 221); and Title 44 (Sec. 2108); www.census.gov/2010census 
  3. Why do we need Census? "We need to count people whey they live and sleep most of the time."
My Answer: We are a multigenerational family with 7 members in our household. But recently Grand Ma passed and we now have 6.

So he asks, doesn't this meet the requirements of #3????

So group, for those who want to take the challenge, help me get "my ducks in line" (unlegal definition of organizing you case) to respond to the census bureau, or else GranPa Chuck may be in Fed Prision...
Granpa Chuck
Visit rFamily Site

No comments: